The Bolton/Culbertson House
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Bolton/Culbertson House 1906/1929, by architects Charles and Henry Greene with addition by architect Garrett Van Pelt, is recognized today as one of the classics of the Arts and Crafts movement Pasadena annually celebrates today. In terms of scale and the gracious lifestyle the house affords, it is the predecessor to the Gamble House. A careful restoration by architect Tim Andersen has renewed the warmth and vitality of the residence. The good living of what many consider to be Pasadena's Golden Age is alive and well at the Bolton/Culbertson House.